WooCommerce Stripe Payment Gateway:
Accept payments with Stripe
The Stripe plugin for WooCommerce allows you to accept payments directly on your store for web and mobile. With Stripe, customers stay on your store during checkout instead of being redirected to an externally hosted checkout page, which has been proven to lead to higher conversion rates.
Stripe is a simple way to accept payments online. Stripe has no setup fees, no monthly fees, and no hidden costs. Hundreds of thousands of businesses—ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies—rely on Stripe’s software tools to securely accept payments and expand globally.
Stripe is available to businesses in 32 countries. With Stripe, you can accept all major debit and credit cards from customers in every country in 135+ currencies, as well as Apple Pay, Android Pay, and other local payment methods, like Alipay or SEPA Direct Debit.
Why use the Stripe plugin?
- Accept all major debit and credit cards as well as local payment methods
- Benefit from Stripe Elements, which helps your users input their payment information quickly and correctly at checkout
- Achieve PCI-DSS compliance with Stripe Elements hosted input fields
- Optimized for mobile and fast checkout with Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Payment Request API support
- Better detect and prevent fraud with the help of Stripe Radar and optional 3D Secure
- Easily capture authorizations and process refunds from your WooCommerce Dashboard
- Support recurring payments with various payment methods via WooCommerce Subscriptions
- Benefit from free updates and new innovative functionality as Stripe launches new features and products