WooCommerce Stamps.Com API:
Create shipping labels for USPS the smart way
With the Stamps.com integration, you can automatically create ready-to-print shipping labels for USPS, based on items in an order. Stamps.com seamlessly accesses the latest USPS rates when creating your labels, giving you unprecedented reliability, ease, and speed.
This extension does not display shipping rates to your customers during the checkout process. If you want USPS rates shown on the cart/checkout pages of your site, you need to purchase the USPS Shipping Methods extension as well. Using these two extensions together, your customers see the best rates during checkout and you take advantage of those same rates when creating shipping labels via the backend order admin.
- Access to all USPS shipping services
- Discounted USPS rates – Save more money with shipping discounts on domestic and international
- USPS Priority Mail® and Priority Mail Express™ shipments.
- Discounted Stamps.com Insurance – Save 10% compared to USPS rates on package insurance.
- Award-winning Technical Support Team with two gold medals to prove it