WooCommerce Product Vendors:
Turn your store into a multi-vendor marketplace
Have you got an existing site and loyal community and would like to find ways to diversify your revenue? Or would you like to start an eCommerce business without having to invest in creating your own product line? With Product Vendors for WooCommerce you can instantly turn a WooCommerce powered store into a marketplace complete with multiple vendors, products and payout settings.
Allow multiple vendors to sell via your site and in return take a commission on sales to cover the costs of managing the site while you focus your efforts on building a community.
Why use Product Vendors?
- Create a marketplace that can sell anything. From physical, hand-made products to digital downloads like photographs, themes, fonts, audio or video and even time-based bookings with our integration with WooCommerce Bookings.
- Continue selling your own products. Display vendor products for sales right alongside your own products.
- Set vendor specific commission rates. Incentivise new vendors to join your marketplace or reward loyal or high earning with vendor specific commission rates – while still setting a separate base commission rate across your marketplace.
- Reduce your admin. Allow vendors to manage their own products. Give vendors the ability to manage their own products.
- Don’t pay commissions on orders that are not completed. Set commissions to only be assigned to vendors once the order is completed.
- Stay on of top of your marketplace with sales reports. Get an overall view of vendor sales, commissions and earnings per month by vendor.
- Delay commission payments to account for returns. Use PayPal Mass Payments to delay commission payments in case of returns on physical products.