WooCommerce Print Invoice And Packing List:
Print Invoices, Packing Lists, and Pick Lists for WooCommerce Orders
The WooCommerce Print Invoice & Packing list extension is the ultimate tool to handle invoices, packing lists, and pick lists in your WooCommerce store. This plugin allows you to easily print documents for orders straight from the Orders page (individually and in bulk), while editing orders, and allows customer to view invoices from the “My Account” page.
Including invoices with shipped orders allows you to provide important order and policy information to customers when they receive their purchases. Print Invoices & Packing Lists takes all of the effort out of providing order information to customers so that you can bulk print the documents you need with only two clicks.
However, this won’t only help your customers. Packing Lists for individual orders and combined pick lists will help you speed up your fulfillment process, as order items are sorted by product category for efficient picking and packaging, letting you gather orders and double-check them for accuracy.
What else can Print Invoices / Packing Lists do?
- Customize document appearance and information with a live preview using the WordPress Customizer — no coding needed! NEW
- Easily print or email invoices on a per-order basis or in bulk. Emails will be sent only when an order is paid for.
- Let customers view invoices from the “My Account” page.
- Quickly print or email packing lists for one or more orders.
- Sort items on packing lists by category for faster order fulfillment NEW
- Automatically email packing lists to shop admins for new orders NEW
- Print pick lists for multiple orders to help with mass order fulfillment NEW
- Optionally send professional-looking invoices as an HTML email to your customers
- Use sequential invoice numbers, or use WooCommerce order numbers as your invoice numbers NEW