WooCommerce PayPal Express:
A global leader in payments
PayPal Checkout now adapts to consumer shopping habits by presenting their most relevant payment buttons during checkout. The new Smart Payment ButtonTM features dynamically display PayPal, Venmo, PayPal Credit1, or other local payment options2 in a single stack–without needing to leave the merchant’s website.
The PayPal logo may also reassure buyers who are shopping on the site of an unfamiliar merchant. With more than 237 million active PayPal consumer accounts worldwide, adding PayPal Checkout to your WooCommerce store is sure to be noticed.
A fast, easy payment experience
When customers use PayPal Checkout, they can skip online forms and complete their checkout in just a few taps, helping boost your sales conversion and reduce shopping cart abandonment. Shoppers can start the checkout process on the product page or shopping cart page. PayPal passes customer contact and shipping details to you so buyers can check out without needing to complete forms on your site. Fewer steps at checkout can help improve conversion by up to 87.5%3. It’s a quick and-easy payment solution that can help increase sales.
Why use PayPal Checkout for WooCommerce?
- Get started with the extension for free
- Accept PayPal and/or all major credit and debit cards – Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover®, Diner’s Club, and JCB
- Accept Venmo (U.S.Only), presented automatically to cookied Venmo users.
- Accept PayPal Credit (U.S. only): You get paid up front; customers get time to pay.
- Accept payments in almost any currency
- Reduce security worries because payments are processed on PayPal servers.
- Set up the extension within minutes with no copy/paste of credentials required.
- Allow customers to check out without a PayPal account.
- Provide customers with a fast, seamless checkout experienc