Generating new WooCommerce orders for your shop is an awesome feeling. However, the need to then invoice customers can take a lot of the fun out of new sales – not to mention all of the extra time that goes into creating invoices for those orders, which only increases as you bring in more revenue.
Stop being penalized for success: automatically create your invoices or use one-click sends to save your valuable time. The WooCommerce FreshBooks extension allows you to automatically email PDF invoices to the customer while also creating new customers as new clients in FreshBooks! If you only need to invoice some orders, you can do so with one click from the “Orders” page.
What does WooCommerce FreshBooks do?
- Easily create new clients in FreshBooks when customers order from your WooCommerce store
- Alternatively, invoice all orders under a default client
- Option to automatically generate invoices for all orders, or manually create invoices
- Option to automatically send invoices via email or snail mail for new orders
- Bulk actions to create, send, or add payments to invoices
- Sync WooCommerce order numbers and FreshBooks invoice numbers
- Include shipping and taxes as line items with relevant codes in invoices
- Automatically sync payments between your shop’s WooCommerce orders and FreshBooks invoices
- Map FreshBooks payment types for the WooCommerce payment methods you offer NEW
- Link WooCommerce products to FreshBooks items for better reporting
- Supports WooCommerce Subscriptions to generate invoices for each renewal order.