Woocommerce Customer Order XML Export Suite:
Easily Export Orders & Customers from WooCommerce via XML
The WooCommerce Customer / Order XML Export Suite simplifies data transfer from WooCommerce to external systems, such as fulfillment services or CRMs. This plugin provides XML-formatted files for orders or customers from WooCommerce, letting you export individual records, bulk export records on-demand, or you can set up automatic exports via FTP, HTTP POST, or email for orders and customers!
Both order and customer
exports are processed in the background on your site. This means
that you can begin an export, and it will process as you continue
to work on other things on your site — leave the page, keep
updating products, or have a cup of coffee while your files are
prepared! These exports are batch-processed to prevent timeouts,
letting an export churn through thousands of records without
stopping your workflow.
Customer / Order XML Export Features
- Export customer data: name, email, addresses, total spent, and more
- Export order data such as line items, order totals, shipping information, refund data, and other details
- Create custom export formats to include the order or customer data you need NEW
- Processes exports asynchronously so thousands of records can be exported at one time, even while you continue working on your site!
- Download files immediately, or continue working — you’ll see an admin notification when your files are ready for download
- Bulk Export tool lets you export all orders, or export based on order status, product(s) included, product categories included, or date range
- Use the bulk export tool to get a list of all customers, or a list of customers by registration date
- Manually export or transfer one or more orders while viewing your order list via bulk actions NEW
- Manually export or transfer customer exports while viewing your “Users” list in WordPress N