WooCommerce Constant Contact Integration:
I bet 80% of you will answer this question the same way: What is the first thing you do when you get to work? Check Email? Yep! Email marketing is one of the most powerful ways to engage with customers and a great revenue-generating tool available for your WooCommerce store. The WooCommerce Constant Contact extension makes it easy to get started with Constant Contact. After a quick setup, a checkbox is added to your checkout page so customers can easily opt-in to your email list. You can also quickly add a signup form anywhere on your site using the built-in widget.
Why Email is So Effective
Many of you know from your own habits that emails reach your target audience, and if written effectively, are very likely to be read (especially compared to a print mail offer). Using email marketing is also an excellent way to build a relationship with your customer, which improves overall satisfaction and reduces the risk of returns or negative reviews. Email marketing also lets you convert sales from current customers, so you earn more without the time or expense of acquiring new customers. If you already use Constant Contact, you’re ahead of the game. If not, sign up to starting making more money through email and customer re-engagement using Constant Contact and this extension!
What Does this
- Now supporting WooCommerce Points and Rewards – Reward your customers for signing up to your email list! NEW
- Provides a way to let customers to opt-in to your Constant Contact email lists from the checkout and order received page
- Easily add a signup form to anywhere on your site with the included widget
- Quickly see the total subscribers for your email list on the Dashboard page
- Access top-notch reporting from Constant Contact to analyze your email responses and improve your marketing (and bottom line!)