Woocommerce Checkout Add-Ons:
Easily Offer Free or Paid Add-ons and Services at Checkout
The core WooCommerce checkout process covers all of the basic fields shops needs to place an order, but what if your shop needs to offer services or additional products only at checkout? That’s where WooCommerce Checkout Add-ons comes into play. This extension allows you to add several additional options to your checkout page and determine which are free or paid. You can also sort and filter orders based on your shiny new options.
What Can Checkout Add-ons Do?
- Add option fields for add-on services and products (without inventory management)
- Optionally add costs for fields or selected options
- Use amount or percentage-based fees NEW
- Apply costs on a per-option basis
- Dynamically update the order details and total on the checkout page as options are selected or changed
- Saves selected options & uploads even if customers browse away from checkout!
- Supports WooCommerce Subscriptions – A checkout add-on will add a one time charge to the initial purchase
- Allow admins and customers to view order add-ons
- Supports One Page Checkout
- Optionally view new fields from the “Orders” page
- Optionally sort or filter orders based on new fields