CMSMart Marketplace Multi Vendor Module for Magento 2:
Do you want to expand your business by switching your existing Magento store to a multiple-seller marketplace? And a Marketplace Multi-Vendor Extension for Magento 2 is an effective solution to make this. With integrating this Marketplace Multi-Vendor Extension, your site will run effortlessly.
- Separate Seller Interface: Provide a sleek interface for your sellers to manage their Profile, Settings, Products, Orders, Transaction List and Sales Report right in seller account.
- Seller Management: All seller, as well as seller information, will be managed right in the back-end. Admin can changes status ( approve/disapprove), delete seller and view seller information here.
- Support all types of product: Marketplace Multi-Vendor Extension for Magento 2 supports all product types available in Magento such as simple, configurable, virtual, downloadable, also using add-ons seller/vendor can create grouped and bundle product as well with attribute set.
- Flexible Commission Management: Store owner can set commission on global level which is applicable for sellers to whom specific commission has not been set, as well as set commissions for each Sellers.
- Product, Seller/Vendor Notification Email: Admin receive an email when customer register to become seller, seller add or edit a product and seller receives an email when your customer contact seller shop, admin approve/disapprove seller/seller product etc.
- Marketplace Seller Central: Your customer can see all seller shops in Marketplace page and they can buy products of seller shop here.
- Edit Profile Seller: Lets sellers to add and edit their store information and logo.
- Seller Attribute Management: Allow seller create an attribute for their product and admin will approve this attribute in the admin panel.
- 2 Types Of Fixed/Percentage Based Commission: Our module enables 2 different types of commission set